My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas Mini Gathering Dec 2009















It's been a while since our secondary school in La Salle, Tg Aru..
After about 10 years never gather, we decided to meet up at Yoyo, Lintas and we had so much fun. Excited to get to know each of everyone life. And at this very moment, we decided to organize an official reunion for our class batch 98.

Location: Yoyo, Lintas
31st December 2009
7.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads