My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter Virgil At Sacred Heart Church, Kota Kinabalu

The Easter Vigil which falls on 3rd April 2010, also called the Paschal Vigil or the Great Vigil of Easter, is a service held in many Christian churches as the first official celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus.


Canon EOS 1000D, 1/8 sec @ f/5.6, ISO 1600


Canon EOS 1000D, 0.6 sec @ f/7.1, ISO 1600


Canon EOS 1000D, 1/8 sec @ f/3.5, ISO 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads