My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Late Evening Walk

Went out with my wife one evening looking for a great spot. It's really fun and planned to do it more in the future.. :)


Canon EOS 1000D, 4 sec @ f/3.5, ISO 200


Canon EOS 1000D, 4 sec @ f/3.5, ISO 200


Canon EOS 1000D, 2 sec @ f/13, ISO 400

Place: Penampang's Bypass, Kota Kinabalu
Time: 6.30pm - 7.00pm

Definitely will be looking for more great spot next time.. :)
Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads