My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trip to P. Bangi, Kudat, Sabah

It's an official visit to P. Bangi, Kudat. My job is to monitored and supervised all the nutrition program that is ongoing at Klinik Kesihatan Karakit. The trip from Kudat jetty to this island take around 45 minutes depends on what type of boats you're taking. I took this opportunity to shot some pictures. :)

Pulau Banggi is part of a group of islands located within the Kudat Division and is off the northern coast of Sabah in Malaysian Borneo. With an area of 440.7km square, it is the largest island in Malaysia followed by the islands of Langkawi and Penang. The area around Pulau Banggi has the second largest concentration of coral reefs in Malaysia and contains an important mix of habitats including mangroves, seagrasses and open sea providing safe haven for endangered animals such as turtles and the dugong.

Canon 550D, 1/400 sec @ f/10, ISO 100



Canon 550D, 1/125 sec @ f/14, ISO 100


Canon 550D, 1/400 sec @ f/10, ISO 100


Canon 550D, 1/1000 sec @ f/4.5, ISO 100


Canon 550D, 1/100 sec @ f/14, ISO 160

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads