My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Anthony & Ezan Wedding..

Hola to all peoples around the globe..!

Love is indeed in the air when two lovebirds decided to share their live together and it always amazed me the feeling of romances floating when I heard the words "In goodness and in bad, in sickness and in health, I will love you all the days of my life." I mean WOW! This words hold a very strong meaningful sign that no matter what happened, LOVE thrives..! So a big congrats to Anthony & Ezan in starting their lives together as one and as husband and wife. May God Bless both of you and will be given a fruitful family.. :) and a BIG thanks from all of us crew here for giving us a chance to be your photographers in your BIG day..!











Thanks again to all the crews for doing a great job..! Till then....!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures..Want to see more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jeep. Sure will upload more.. :) Thanks again..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding photos .... keep it up.!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads