My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Model Shooting Season

Hi there folks!

Just an update here. This time it's a model shooting session. No extra equipment are used. Just natural day light and a nice place for the background.. :) (And a bit of editing of course..!) Plus a prayer for a good weather.. :P





I can say that it's feel good when you can take nice beautiful picture especially your loved one..!
Till next upload..! :)

2 comments:

  1. nice color tone bro.. i like it!!!! sia link ur blog with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro.. ko pun apa kurang jg ba hehehe.. multi-talented.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads