My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Friday, October 08, 2010

Kipandi Butterfly Park @ Moyog

Looking back through my hard disk, I stumbled upon my trip recently which I went with my wife. We went to Kipandi Butterfly Park which located at Kg. Kipandi, Moyog (Kipandu Village). It's actually an unplanned trip, which during that day we have nothing to do. Just get ourselves ready with camera and drive ourselves anywhere until we reached here 'accidentally' hehe. More info on this at http://kipandipark.com/

It's a great place to relax, get ourselves away from the forever busy city. We all know that Sabah was blessed with beautiful untouched nature, with unique features on every part of it. Anyway here's few of pictures that we captured during that day..

Marvelous creature isn't it..?

Saw this one walking, er flying.. er.. floating..?

The entrance to the new world..

Wondering how on earth they get that beautiful wings..?

Stairway to Heaven..

Itsy Bitsy Spider.. walking... not... Hanging on the web..

Fly away..!

I don't know what they call this.. But it's certainly looks beautiful..

Just beautiful ain't it..?

The photographer in her happy pose.. :)

Well, wait until next upload to hear my next stop.. :) Till then.. Have a great day everyone..!

5 comments:

  1. wow...nice macro shots!!! btw, macamana mo masuk sana kipandi tu? macam best ni mo melawat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to go jalan2 again..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cynta: dia on the way p gunung mas tu. lg 2 km smpi gunung mas.

    stella: will do dear.. :) next stop will be...surprise.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waa.. penuh surprise ja jalan2 kamu ni! Ba.. nx place, i wait.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just: Will be uploading soon.. Just wait.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads