My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Korea Revisited: Day 1

Hi there..!

How was your day today..? Hope everything is a blast.. :) Anyway I'm going back to 2009 as it was a great year for me and my wife. A journey to Korea and Beijing..! It was a great 8D7N journey. For me, Korea is a must place to visit for a country. The culture, the weather, the people, plus the foods... Man, I just can't describe all of it.. Never get enough of it.. :)

We started our journey with a gathering at Kota Kinabalu International Airport, together with my wife, my mum, and my aunt, and the rest of the group who join this tour of Korea-Beijing. I must say that I feel a bit nervous in traveling a long hour flight since I haven't been any flight of more then 3 hours journey.. (just KK-KL flight).

After 5 hours flight, we reached Incheon International Airport, going past through the immigration department where they don't speak English at all (wonder how they communicate with foreigner who don't speak their language though), which lucky enough they speak mandarin, and our tour guide speak as well.

Well anyway.. to make long story short.. here a few pics during that day.. More will be upload soon.. :)



Waiting patiently at the Kota Kinabalu International Airport..

Arriving Incheon International Airport.. See the face smiling after finally set foot at the land of Korea.. :)

Preparing my mask.. It's was global pandemic of H1N1 virus.. Just a precaution.. :)

I'm here at Imjingak.. :) They have a parade there.. Seems like some military celebration, Lots of marine arrive there..

Yup its cold out there. That's explained the jacket wearing..


As you can see there's a lots of chair and a big speaker and the bridge. Our tour guide says that, that's the bride connecting North and South Korea.. Anyway nice scenery.. :)

Mum showing that she needs an umbrella.. and I thought she gave a thumbs up..

I'm inside a Demilitarize Zone Building.. That's what they call it here..

Our lunch..! And this are just the side dishes.. :) And that is Kimchi.. Local delicacies..

Here my wife and my mum at one of the house here at Nami Island.. The place where the drama "Winter Sonata" was shoot..

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures really remind me those sweet days in SOUTH KOREA..
    I miss Korea........!! want to visit there again someday....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely go there again.. And this time during winter time dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads