My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Monday, November 08, 2010

Korea Beijing Revisited: Day 4

Hi there..!

Finally, uploaded..! Yeay..! This time our trip on the 4th day.. We stayed at Jingdu Business Hotel. The hotel was Super-OK! The room is just big, that have its own living room, with two 32" lcd tv, own making coffee counter and free wifi. Unfortunately, no photo are taken.. None.. :( Anyway, the day just super fine and we start our journey with a breakfast and a visit to a few cool places. Here's just a few of what happening that day.












Brief stop at tea making shop.





The crowd at The Forbidden City. Not that forbidden anymore since it was open to public..



Till then friends.. Check out my 5th day trip soon.. :)

8 comments:

  1. yeay!!!! i miss korea and beijing..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew nice!!!
    bring us to places we have never been!!!
    just blog walking and I stumble in your nice blog...
    I like the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu... sioknya... huhhu... Sya pun mau pegi sana bah... huhhu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. StellaClaire: We will soon be visiting there again dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie: Thanks a lot..! do come to check out more photos.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MosePA: blh ba tu bos.. kumpul duit jln2 kita nanti.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. apa nama tu bangunan yg mcm... err.. ntah mcm apa tu..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just: tu bangunan shape tu obor ba.. kan sana tu olimpik kana buat..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads