My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Light of Moments or Moment of Lights..?

Hola.. :)

Taking a great picture is all about playing with the light. Well that easier said than done. A great photographer able to manipulate the available light surrounding them. To be a great photographer, there's no short cut but to keep on practice and learn and taking more pictures.

This beautiful model is ready to be photograph. I positioned her just next to the window and using soft cloth to diffused harsh light outside. No flash nor reflector used. Love the smile.. :)
Canon 550D with 50mm lens. 1/60 @ f/2.5, ISO 400
Edited using Photoshop CS3

Till then.. More to come.. You guys have a great day ahead.. :)

6 comments:

  1. great! sia pnya 'photographer' pemalas! Wahahahaah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. StellaClaire: Ai jgn malu2 ba.. cantik ba ni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauuu... Punya main cantik stella... And Richard make her look more super duper beautiful... Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads