My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

K-Pop @ Kadazan-Pop?..


This was taken from my latest wedding shoot project. A friend of mine said this picture just like a K-Pop group and the other said it is just like an album cover. 
Well, whatever it is, i took those as a compliment.

Still long way to go and definitely I still have a lot to learn. :)

6 comments:

  1. hi richard i tottaly love the back lighting alws dream for the shoot like this but ahaa yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think u have posted the best article according to information.Music courses online sydney keep it up I will be glad to see such informative and helping article from u. very useful information.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intermountain supplements is one of the best Private Label Nutraceutical Manufacturer of nutritional and dietary supplements and vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testimonials of Rock and Roll Daycare School from teachers and parents of Rock and Roll Montessori School in Cambridge, Boston, Somerville. Call us now for more information!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads