My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Previous Shooting

Oh my.. It's been a long time.. Forgive me for there's no update here for almost 4 months. However, the shooting projects still going on..:)
Here's the previous one.


Photo taken from my other blog RCM Photography



In the meantime, I created a Facebook Page for all my official works in photography. Feel free to 'Like' my Facebook Page. Please click at the banner below. :D




So, that's it for today. See you again in my next post.. 

 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads