My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Own Reflection

Another update..!


This time I'm trying to find all my photos inside my faithful ol' hardisk and guess what I've found. My self portrait..! It was taken by my brother-in-law. During that time I haven't started my photography yet. But the editing entire done by me using CS3. Well all main tembak saja. Tekan sana sini and.. Walla! Terjadi la gambar sedemikian.. :)



This is definitely make to Sabahan next top model.. :) (Puihh..!)

6 comments:

  1. Yeahhh... I will be the first one to vote you... Bule bah klau ko Richard... Hehe... Ko kasi promote apa ni? Baju kah, jam, atau sluar jeans? Hehe... Hensem bah hubby si Stella... Yeahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella: Heheheh.. (Kambang hidung)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MosePA: Ba jgn ko nda vote sya heheheh... Ni promote tu diniding d belaknag sya hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. U're very good at editing! Mind sharing some? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads