My Nuffnang Ads

Welcome note

Hi and welcome to my blog.! This is where my mumbling about my everyday life and the way I see it through my lens. Well of course through my camera lens. Feel free to browse around and don't forget to leave your comments. I do really like reading your comments about my blog and of course I will reply to it as well. Have a great time!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Testing my new gun..!

Hello guys..!

It's been a while since my last update. But really, I'm trying really hard to update more often. But anyway, for today's update, I"ll introduce to you guys my new gun.. :)

Tadaa..! The EF 24-70 f/2.8

To tell you the truth, this thing has been in my top wishlist since the very beginning of my photography journey. Heard lots of positives review on this little baby that just make me sleepless at night. And finally I get my hand on this.. :) And this are just few photos that taken using this lens.. 


Fantastic aperture effects. 
(Canon 550D, f/2.8 @ 1/40, ISO 3200)

Tack sharp.
(Canon 550D, f/2.8 @ 1/30, ISO 3200)

I'm really satisfied with this lens and seriously super satisfied!.. :) Won't get any other lens after this.. Well maybe lens like EF 70-200 f/2.8 is exceptional .. But it will take a long time till my next lens purchase..

Till my next upload.. :) Bye then..

9 comments:

  1. Wahhh... Congrats! Finally your dream come true... Your turn it to be a reality... I love it... Richard, you really make me fall in love to this photographer's world... Huhu... I will have mine too soon... Will let you know when the time is coming... Huhu... How do you do there Richard? Are you prepare for the coming "Prince"? Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MosePA: Hahahah.. Yup I'm all ready..!Thnks friend.. :) Ba do let me know when you get yours.. We'll go photo outing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's an amazing lens. Full frame camera next? haha :)

    It's on the very top of my wishlist as well! But I probably would only get it if when I have the money to switch to full frame :D

    for now I'm happy with my 17-55 f/2.8 It does the same thing, but with IS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremiah: Yup full frame is on my next wishlist.. :) Initially I've plan to buy 17-55 but then kena brainwash oleh tu taukeh suruh beli 24-70 instead.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah lawa ni picture i love..wah the new guns make me amazed oh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Nuffnang Ads